Try GDPR Manager free for 14 days. It's quick and easy to sign up and gives you access to the majority of the framework - with your free trial you do not get access to the reporting tools and the extensive library of sample policy and procedure documents. With no obligation to sign up and no sneaky auto sign up, you can try before you buy!
- Framework to guide you through GDPR compliance
- Wizard and on screen guide to help you through the process
- One sample Information Security policy (access to the full library of sample documents is available on upgrade)
- Auto fill details for policies/procedures to speed up populating data
- On screen resources of compliance documentation
- Data mapping
- Risk/audit/gap assessments
- Registers for breach reporting, data transfers, requests or restrictions for data
- View our action planning module
- See the continual assessment options
£0.00 ex VAT
(£0.00 inc VAT)
14 day, no obligation trial for GDPR Manager. Our question and answer platform approved by experts aims to take the confusion and worry of GDPR away.
This 14 Day free trial gives you access to the GDPR Software platform, the only restrictions are reporting is disabled and you only get access to one sample policy/procedure document. After 14 days the system will display an invalid license warnng message. At this point you can then choose to upgrade the account to a monthly paid service. All your settings and data entry will remain intact, After a further 14 days after your trial has ended your trial account will be deleted.
Compatible with the following:
Sorry no compatability data available at the moment.
Sorry no alternatives available at the moment